Friday, June 4, 2010

i dun xpect pple will read my blog..so here im gonna all out wat i felt inside..:(

its nt hepy to hve sum1 dat doesnt suit me well..i've been thru so much depressng lately coz mny girls like her n in love with her n in opposite meang they're trying to tell me dat i dun deserve for him..i cry a lot coz i think i deserve him but everytime he try to put me up bck i felt like it doesnt worth anythng..coz i felt hurt only.its hurt when u c other girl which is very beautful compre to me fall in love with him,i think she desrve him..but its ok 4 me.

be wit him juz making evrybody see my lackness boldly..(APE NIE).broken..
hurmm..tahlah..sebak sgt..hr2 rse bnda yg sme..sdey..buat malu mcm x sdar dri jer yg ak nie mmg x ssuai dgn die..DEYM!y so stupid frh..Y!HURMMM.he's trying to understnd but he cant actlly bcoz he;s not in my shoes..hurmm

everytime my fren see him in my phne,scare x lgsg they're trying to tell yg ak mmg x sesuai dgn die..hurmm..my heart broke.hurt.bleeding.

YA ALLAH.berilah ak ktenangan hati yg bkekala.KAU cekalkan hati ak kau kuatkan lah semangat ak supaya ak mampu untuk meneruskan hidupku..andai peprpisahan yg tbaik untuk ak dan dia,ak terima semuanya.kerana ak cume mrase kesakitan lebih dr kegembiraan.Ya ALLAH.sesungguhnya ak tidak kuat untuk mgharungi ujian mu.kegmbiraan ak dtg dr MU.

1 comment:

  1. if he cant handle u at your worst then he really dont deserve u at your best!

    U're a great person! dun ever compare dgn org lain. u have what anybody else dont! think that way!

    heeee lebiu farah! :)

    ReplyDelete