Saturday, June 5, 2010

sick

hurmm..im sufferrng bcoz of my own dcision..

dats not wat i wnt..i love u syg.i do love u soo much..if my heart can say out loud,it will say i love u syg whenever my mouth lie .i dun wnt u to go..i dun wnt u too leave..i never meant to throw u out of my life..but everythng dat had happen is really make me sad..i wish u r near..i really wish..

when i said i dun wnt to b ur fren.its nt bcoz i dun wnt u in my life anymre..but i juz cant..u r sum1 dat i share my dream..u r sum1 dat i love deeply n madly..i wnt to be ur special.but i juz cant..cant u undrstnd?y u must blame me for other reason..bcoz of status n whtever..its nt dat.n im nt dat type of person..

Only ALLAH noe wat lies deep inside..only ALLAH noe hw disaster my life is without u anymre..im crying inside..pple seeing me laugh n happy..but inside its bleeding..not ur fault..but its my fault threwing u away..i nver meant to do dat..if u r in my shoes u will noe wat had ppple done 2 me..its very pain 2 accept.its very pain to feel..until 1 time u feel so heartless..n ur lifeso meangless..

im alone.:(..

No comments:

Post a Comment